Sunday, June 30, 2013

Winter Wants (Handbag Edition)

Hello My Lovelies,

Today whilst Handbag Shopping I came to realize that 1. Im way to PICKY (My Boyfriend can vouche for that) & 2. There are way too many bags out there to choose from

Below I have created for you a collection of all My Winter Wants (Handbag Edition) And Also done a little research and found similar styled bags to those us ordinary people wish we had mountains of! My favourite A-list brands would have to be Michael Kors & Marc Jacobs. Each collection ever released has such class and elegance in such simple design. But on a much affordable scale Colette by Colette Hayman have a huge selection of handbags to cater to all bag lover desires. When I walk in I walk out happy!

For me the Classic Tote is always a must have, It defines elegance and class and Is a very common style created through many brand interpretations. 
 1. Colette by Colette Hayman -  Melanie Buckle Tote AUD $29.98
2.  MICHAEL Michael Kors -  Hamilton Large Tote AUD $358.00  
3. Colette by Colette Hayman (Unknown Name Sorry...)
4. Marc Jacobs - Too Hot To Handle Small Top Handle AUD $428.00
5.  Colette by Colette Hayman -  Mile Turnlock Tote AUD $49.95   

Your Welcome :) 

So stay FAB my Ordinary people.  
And Im Out. 
p.s Did you know? That an average woman holds at least 1.3kg in her bag... I guess I am definately not considered an average woman, I carry a luggage worth around.

No comments:

Post a Comment