Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A piece from my heart...

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and 8 months, We have experienced a lot that many young couples have not or may not ever have to endeavour through. Although we are young we are extremely close and from this I know struggle will be our smallest conquest.
 Being young I don't consider myself an expert on all things relationship, I mean at any age in life and love we all learn. Love is a language that is ever changing and for me I'm always learning. 
Finding someone you are in sync with, when your hearts, minds and bodies connect systematically is something no money can buy.
Being blessed is the word. 
Not to say that we don't get on each others nerves 99% of the time, our love and good memories conquer the bad, and all is forgotten. 
A relationship is what you make of it, For us we find resolution from the most random of actions. But, we always get there. 
Success comes from, realising defeat and coming down from the angry clouds and ultimately listening. 
For me, I have problems with levelling the playing field and just listening...
 When tensions are high and points are wanting to be proven. Its hard, but effective and reachable.
Forgiveness is important,  you can not go on and enjoy all the best you can give with out leaving the past behind. 
Forever, we will argue and banter on about unnecessary annoyances, Im sure but I know he is enough happy for me! 






No comments:

Post a Comment