Sunday, November 10, 2013

Brand Review: Toby and Rosie




During one market day I stumbled upon an aspiring skin care range, Toby and Rosie. Created by Toby and Rosie themselves, this homemade beauty therapy is organic, natural and alcohol free, products which are hard to find on the shelves today. I have a passion for finding and experimenting products that are eco-friendly and skin happy, because I struggle with irritation and harsh products that more often then not have adverse effects on my face and body. 

Toby and Rosie have acknowledged a gap in this market and are changing the world of beauty products. Their honest and ethical approach makes their products very appealing to those who are searching for healthy and safe products. Toby and Rosie base their products upon quality, and despite their reasonable and inexpensive pricing they do live up to the quality of significant designer brands.  

 'products are designed to not harm in any way and improve in every way.'

Visit their Facebook Page for other info: https://www.facebook.com/TobyandRosie 


So, I purchased: 



Pink Salt Facial Scrub
 This is good as a deep scrub and clean, pink salt has natural skin replenishing properties, it has left my skin feeling tighter and so so smooth 

Activated Charcoal Soap
 Once rubbed onto my skin it foamed up and gave me total coverage. Activated charcoal is said to remove toxins, it can help reduce acne and other skin impurities. It did wonders for removing my makeup!



Lip Balms
 I got the Apricot and Orange and the Watermelon and Mint, lets face it you can never have enough lip balm! At such a reasonable price, they are so high quality. They taste even better, good enough to eat. They have such thorough application and kept my lips kissable for a reasonable amount of time. Beeswax is a main ingredient along with other natural ingredients you can really smell and taste how natural and additive free they are. 

If you are Sydney based, Toby and Rosie are worth checking out, I'm sure in the near future they will be able to market to those nationally and internationally. 
So watch this space! 

Let me know of any organic products they you have tried or wish to know more about! 

xox 



No comments:

Post a Comment