Sunday, March 16, 2014

March Madness: Fav's this year...




It is mid March now and I thought I would share the products that I love so far this year, I'm always looking for the most affordable products, because I believe you don't have to spend a fortune on products to receive good quality. At least in my experience I have found some great, new products at savvy prices. 




1.    I absolutely love hair care at the moment, having dyed my hair lighter, it's always hard to keep your hair looking healthy and shiny once bleaching and colouring, brass has been a thing of the past.   

My current obsession is the Miracle Hair Treatment of ELEVEN Australia. This hair treatment is applied to damp hair, It smells absolutely fantastic and has worked, leaving my hair so smooth. Its a grade higher then drug store standard minus the price, at only $24.95 this treatment is worth every application! LOVE LOVE LOVE...




2.    The second on my list are a few products from the Sukin line.  I love Sukin's Natural Deodorant, Its a mist rather then a roll on, so much more hygienic and fresh. All products of Sukin have the same sort of smell, which I love. The best thing about Sukin is its affordability and the earth-freindly qualities they propose. And has there slogan says " Skincare that doesn't cost the earth" which is true, beauty doesn't need to compensate the environment!
And Sukin's Nourishing Hair Conditioner! leave's my hair clean, fresh and oil free! I'm not sure what it is about this conditioner but it has really served my hair justice, helping with frizz and oil. Smells absolutely fantastical!
 The Sukin line can be found at most chemists, both at such affordable prices, the Deodorant at $4.95 & the Conditioner at $19.95!



3.    And the award for best perfume goes to Salvatore Ferragamo's Signorina. Such an all year round scent! It's so feminine and sexy, but not strong and sickly which I love. Like all perfumes, for quality you have to spend a little bit more, I believe it was about $80.00 however I received it as a gift, so I'm unsure of what they paid for it. But its a great scent! 





4.    My Lipstick loves! This year I have been more daring with the colours I have chosen! And I'm so in love with the more darker colours which is perfect because Autumn is here, I have 3 that I have recently bought and I'm obsessed! 
Miss Shop: A Little Lippy Colour in Roaring Red, to my surprise this lipstick stays on through a day full on adventures and being not a very reputable brand of lipstick I wouldn't have picked that. 
Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Line,  Colour 106 which is a dark pink and 
Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Line, Colour 29 which is a plummy purple. Both have a great smell, smooth application and lastly finish as they claim. All were under $10.00 I love Rimmel, such a great brand!  




5.    And Lastly, HAHA! Hollister California's Body Mist: Tippers Beach. My sister introduced this to me and for a body mist it has such lasting properties and is really strong like a perfume. It is great when you need to freshen up during the day, taking you to the beach or somewhere you'd rather be! Love it! I bought it on sale, at about $8.00, normally sold at maybe $15.00-$20.00. 





I hope this gives you some idea's of what to try this year! Let me know what you love this yea so far! I'd love to know :)




No comments:

Post a Comment