Friday, March 28, 2014

Warehouse Clothing: Styling





I have selected a few items from the British brand Warehouse, their ranges caters to the modern chick with a desire for high fashion at a modest price. I'd describe their pieces as versatile; versatile because it caters to all types of women, figures and style. 
Being Autumn here in Australia, the transition of weather is unconvincing so I have styled these outfits to deal with the unpredictability of Australian weather. I made sure to add a lot of white, because I'm currently obsessed with white and i believe its trending with many others. 


My First creation is all texture, I love mixing different textures in an outfit it adds definition and spunk! The gentle look of the knitted high neck sweater styled with the wet look leather skirt keeps things cute yet daring. And a denim jacket to throw over for the unsuspected rain that will assuringly come, ties the outfit to a complete. I just love white, risky but so lovely on anyone!  



My second styled outfit, is floral. Floral is undisputedly undateable. Floral returns as a trend each year without fail. This specific floral print is quiet Autumn inspired, the flowers look to be almost withering, I love it! Paired with a fluffy knit, which are all the rage at the moment brings a warth to the outfit. 
I'm all for showing off your assets, so the tight pencil skirt and a crop top to match brings sexy to this sweet outfit, and shows off that booty! ;)




Thirdly, I have paired Warehouse's white trousers with a few options. Each bring a different meaning to your outfit and what your trying to achieve, all very feminine which is nice, however not so girly, I love each of these tops! And featured again this denim jacket, bringing a slight edge to the outfit! Match your option with ankle leather boots either black or tan will too add to the edgey effect!


And Finally!  Monochrome! Oh my favourite trend of all time! the timeless black and white! I'm so eager to find a faux leather skirt like this and paired with a striped crop or full length top is perfect! So edgey! The monochrome blazer lifts this outfit, dressing the piece up. And for a statement piece a nice burgandy tote to complete this outfit!



I hope these outfits are to some assistance this Autumn, I can't wait to style my own pieces!

Check their site out, they have great pieces and at a reasonable price what is more to ask for!

http://warehouse.andotherbrands.com/?lng=en-AU&ctry=AU& 



No comments:

Post a Comment